Program analysis and transformation group
M.V.Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics
The Russian Academy of Sciences
(Александр Владимирович Слесаренко)
Blockchain Core Developer and Lead Developer of ErgoScript at Ergo Platform
I'm also founder of Scalan - a framework for domain-specific compilation in Scala.
My interests are centered around programming languages and methodologies for high
performance and distributed computing.
In my current work I mainly focus on smart contracts language design and
implementation in particular its connection to advanced cryptography such as Zero
Knowledge Proof of Knowledge Sigma
More generally, I am interested in the design of programming languages, functional
programming, object-oriented programming, parallel programming, distributed
programming and concurrency.
I also love mathematics such as Type Theory, Category Theory, Homotopy Type Theory,
Cryptography and Game Theory.
- Ergo protocol description & reference client implementation
- A smart-contracts language for Ergo blockchain based on Zero Knowledge Proof of Knowledge
- A Decentralized Exchange on Ergo Blockchain
- A Command Line Interface for Ergo blockchain
- Ergo Appkit
- A Library for Polyglot Development of Ergo Applications using GraalVM
- A framework for developing specialized Scala Compiler plugins and compiling Scala
to a specialized VM (execution environment).
With Special you can write Scala code and
compile it into a domain specific execution engine. You can configure the
specific compilation pipeline which runs in the Scala Compiler plugin.
- A generic framework for developing domain-specific compilers in Scala based on
staged evaluation and isomorphic specialization.
It is domain-neutral and
allows constructing multi-stage pipelines for compiling domain-specific languages
into efficient low-level code.
ErgoScript: A Smart Contracts Language for Ergo Blockchain,
BlockchainDevelopers, Moscow,2019 (slides in Russian)
Scalan: a reasonably typed meta-programming framework in Scala
Scala Days, Berlin, Germany, 2016 (slides
Domain-specific Hotspot Optimization with Scalan
Jetconf.by, Minsk, Belarus, 2015 (slides in Russian)
- Program Functionally, Execute Imperatively: Peeling abstraction overhead from functional programs. Scala Days
Amsterdam, June 2015(slides/video)
- How to select the best graph representation for a given task. GraphHPC, Moscow, March 2015(slides)
ErgoTree Specification for Ergo Protocol 1.0
Ergoplatform.org, Moscow, 2020.
Make Your Own Ergo Wallet: Managing Ergo Coins with ErgoTool
Ergoplatform Blog, Moscow, 2019.
5 Ways Ergo Application Development Is Changed Forever Thanks To Appkit
Ergoplatform Blog, Moscow, 2019.
Alexander Slesarenko. Lightweight Polytypic Staging: a new approach to an implementation of Nested Data Parallelism in Scala.
The Third Annual Scala Workshop, April 17–18, 2012, London, UK.
Alexander Slesarenko. Polytypic Staging: a new approach to an implementation of Nested Data Parallelism in Scala.
Preprint 5. Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics, Moscow. 2012.
Alexander Slesarenko. Scalan: polytypic library for nested parallelism in Scala.
Preprint 22. Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics, Moscow. 2011.
I'm a graduate of applied mathematics from
Udmurt State University,
Faculty of Mathematics